Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

A Place Where Nothing Happens

Go down 
+6
Midas
Canary
Frizzle Forsyth
Niklaus Sulez
TLG Admin
Olaf Sulez
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Olaf Sulez

Olaf Sulez

Personality : Polite, Overthinker
Home Base : Village of Carpathia

A Place Where Nothing Happens Empty
PostSubject: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 4:00 pm

Olaf:

I knocked once again on the hollow wooden door of one of our village's most established heritage homes.

Mrs. Johnson was hard of hearing, or Aunt Lily, as she prefers to be called.

(Aunt Lily) "Just a minute!"

I step back for a minute and admire the old building. Modern architecture had cheapened throughout the years and become more "practical" by design; without character and uniform, in short, ugly.

A loud bark sounds and I jump back somewhat startled.

"You got a dog?"

I laugh as the little thing rears its tiny legs at me in greeting.

(Aunt Lily) "Correction, my children got me a dog. I wanted a clean house which I guess now is not going to happen."

She teases while stepping out the front door and picking up the excitable creature.

(Aunt Lily) "Come in, come in, can I get you anything?"

"No thank you."

The old woman leads me inside to her sitting room area.

(Aunt Lily) "I'll make us some tea."

I brush some dog hair off the chair before sitting.

I probably should not have done that as it would appear to be quite rude and an insult to my hosts sense of cleanliness. Then again, walking around with dog hair on my butt all day did not seem like a pleasant alternative.

I think back to my discussions with Niklaus prior to my arrival here-

*Flashback*

(Niklaus) "Babe, you need to stop overthinking things."

"I do?"

(Niklaus) "People like it when you act like yourself, it makes you more relatable."

She leaves me alone to attend to her mother while I sit alone in our living room.

Our house was beautiful, regal and refined - something neither of us could afford. My wife's family had money and we inherited a lot despite the fact that her mother was still alive. Ester lived with us; it made sense after her husband's passing. She wanted to be close to us especially when we have children. Niklaus needed the company especially when I was gone for longer stints at a time.

My job, was tiresome and ever so time consuming but I loved it and truly felt I was making a difference.

(Aunt Lily) "Mayor?"

"My apologies."

I focus back to the present time.

"My mind drifts off when I let it."

(Aunt Lily) "Means your tired."

Aunt Lily smiles and sets down a cup of tea on a coaster next to my chair.

Something I didn't ask for but was grateful for all the same.

I smile sheepishly at her.

"Beautiful day."

I observe while looking out the window.

(Aunt Lily) "Every day is in the valley."

And almost annoyingly so. 

Every day in Carpathia was filled with bright primary colors; blue skies, white clouds, purple grass..

(Aunt Lily) "You haven't come all this way to talk about the weather have you?"

She asks from her chair across the room, dog on lap.

"I suppose you have heard?"

(Aunt Lily) "Darling, the whole town has heard."

She smiles.

(Aunt Lily) "You are a lot younger than I thought you would be, but so far you are the best one yet. None of the others cared as you do."

I sigh

"Thank you, and yes, I get that a lot."

This position was new to me. Niklaus and I actually transferred from the next town over as Carpathia was having a hard time keeping a Mayor. The money was good and it was a step up from my last job so I thought I would give this community a try.

Which I suppose leads me to the reason I was here..

I pull out a notepad and a hover-cam (small round video recording device that hovers in the air around the interviewer) from my briefcase and switch it on.

"Do you mind if I use this?"

(Aunt Lily) "If you must."

She sighs realizing her chance to gossip was over. I preferred the hover-cam as it kept things professional and avoided any "misunderstandings".

"Aunt Lily, as you are aware I have been making my rounds to each house in the community performing interviews. These interviews are not only to assess the needs and goals within the community but also address the town's issues. Now I understand their is a growing concern regarding-"

I search through my notepad  trying to determine the politically correct way of saying this.

(Aunt Lily) "The Giants?"

Well that is one way of putting it.

The giants, or blondes, are a breed of human being with fair hair and white skin. They are often quite tall and stupid.

"Well yes that but-"

(Aunt Lily) "Mindless breeders, eating all our food stealing all our jobs; the other day I actually saw one speaking freely to one of our young women."

She huffs.

"We do have it on our list to hold a town meeting regarding setting some boundaries but what I was actually wondering about was-"

(Aunt Lily) "The Witch?"

"The Witch?"

I glance over at the hover-cam to see if it was still on.

(Aunt Lily) "Yeah, the Witch! Some young thing that lives in the woods across the old bridge. I was going to deliver some home baked muffins to her when she first moved in but stopped when I saw the carcass of a dead animal hanging from her front door. Can you imagine?"

She holds her hand to her chest horrified.

"Do you have a name for this.. lady?"

I question wondering if the dead animal was simply an act of some troublesome teenagers pulling a grotesque prank.

(Aunt Lily) "Heavens no, she only comes out every so often and when she does it is to visit the greenhouse, the library and every so often the pub."

I scratch my curly head.

I was hoping to discuss the turnover in city counsel but I suppose I will go down this rabbit hole as this was the second or third house I have visited so far that has mentioned this woman.

"She goes to the pub and no one knows her name?"

I repeat.

(Aunt Lily) "She sits alone and when you try to speak to her she just stares."

She shakes her head disgusted.

(Aunt Lily) "Her property is also a complete mess, weeds everywhere, a horrible smell, her house-her HOUSE, well, I would not be surprised if the smell was the house itself based off of how old and rotten it looked."

She strokes her small dog which now looked rather stressed.

(Aunt Lily) "There is a dark energy around her and around her property. Frankly, I think she is the one that scared off our last Mayor."

I perk up when the topic switches back to my original query.

So this woman could be the issue the last mayor left? I was thinking perhaps the issue had to do with the increased number of blondes in the area and the high demands of the people.

Perhaps I will visit this Witch next and proceed from there.

I was eager to figure out the situation here before my family and I got too comfortable.

I stand up.

"I must take my leave, I still have quite a few houses on my list to complete and Niklaus will not be happy if I come home late."

(Aunt Lily) "Couldn't you stay a bit longer? I was going to make us a desert."

She pouts.

"My apologies but I really must be going."

(Aunt Lily) "Very well."

She gets up as I finish off my tea.

(Aunt Lily) "Wow, your hair sure smells nice."

I almost jump again at how close she got.

"Thank you, I will get my wife to pass on the information for the shampoo we use."

*Aunt Lily laughs.*

"Thanks for the tea and kind company."

(Aunt Lily) "Come back anytime!"

I place my notepad in my briefcase and head out the door choosing to leave the hover-cam on for my next house. The witch house.
Back to top Go down
TLG Admin
Admin
TLG Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 2:20 pm

At the Carpathia library, a very minor unimportant character is stirring   study

Frizzle Forsyth:
A little birdy told me the new young mayor is nosey and already visiting around certain villager's homes. It could be harmless or he could have malintent and be a complete monster.  
 After all one hopes to only have a old drunk fart, black mailed and only thinking with his yank in power who will never do what he says in the end. That's more like it.
Being a little paranoid I am extra diligent in cleaning this fine establishment I am so honored to work at. 
And also collect my 'taboo' materials hidden around. My leather-bound Celtic print VIKING ROMANCE NOVELS. Under the right light you can view in visible ink the hunky TALL FAIR clad giant men in loin cloth with their glorious highland blades whisking off a dark haired maid.

I have some tapped under the trash cans and one hidden in the tampon despair. A few of us ladies, 'the book club' know these secret spots to return and pass along these little forbidden fruits. Some times new notebooks gets added to the pile and we don't know if its a high-class lady's dirty confenional of their tist with the giants in real life or a fanfiction. 

Anyway I wont go down for it. It was a joint effort since grade school.  I toss them all in a thick waterproof bag and throw them down the muddy pond in the dead of night.

I rush home, black hair flying behind afraid going so fast I am covered in mud and already feeling the chill of the elements on my tender skin. Over reacting to very faint twig crack and animal sound.
Back to top Go down
https://tlg-rp.rpg-board.net
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

Personality : Shy, Temperamental

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 3:54 pm

Niklaus:

I walked to the library as Olaf was once again working late.

I needed a break from mom’s nagging. Especially about having children.

I know she meant well but I truly wasn’t ready for them yet.

I just needed a couple more years.

Once at the supposed building I tap at the door.

It didn’t look like anyone was working?

I know it was wishful thinking to believe they were in a small town like this.

I sigh disappointed.

At least I got out for some fresh air?

I glance over at the pub and then turn away.

I had recently stopped drinking due to… well let’s just say I have an addictive personality.

Being the Mayor’s wife also added more pressure to my public reputation.

Our public reputation..

I sigh and decide to just take a seat on a bench outside instead.

Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

Species: : Human
Personality : Spontaneous, Passionate

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 7:18 pm

Frizzle:
I try to fix my composure as I reach the town square so I don't look like a street walker. 

"Ugh!" my hankie is drenched in mud, I just toss it into the can and see a lone figure on the bench.

I stand still, a deer in the headlights. It was too small a figure it be a BIG giant ravenous man. It was clearly a female.

"Hello? Can I ..help you?"
I look a bit flustered someone was waiting for the library, that I closed it too early. I'm going to hear about it later I'm sure.

"Are you ok miss?"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 7:25 pm

Niklaus:

I glance up at the young woman, her cloths all covered in mudd.

"I am yes, are you?"

I question surprised.

I suppose me sitting here all alone was quite strange.

I try and explain myself.

"I was hoping to get a book at the library but I see it is closed so I am just sitting here for a minute before I head back home."

She probably did not need to hear all that but I did not want to come across... weird.
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:33 pm

Frizzle:

A light turns on from up top in the attic. I hope the lady here thinks its some sort of motion activation....
and not someone else.... ; )

oh dear... I am so late.

"I can open it for you, I work here, the last shift. Im sorry Its really my fault you see my father had a ... little minor emergency so I left early, in haste." I laugh nervously gesturing to them mud and continue.

"what book I can get it if you'd like too!"

I shout loudly as I unlock and walk up the stairs to be heard.

"PLEASE COME IN!"
I hear little steps go back up getting my point.

"And Im Miss Forsyth, Frizzle Forsyth." 
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 8:46 pm

Niklaus:

"Oh would you?"

I brighten at the young woman's offer.

She asks me what book I wanted.

I see a light but think nothing of it.

"I actually don't know? If you are in a rush I am more than willing to accept referrals?"

I follow her inside and hear someone else in the shop.

I sure hope I am not disturbing them.

The young woman introduces herself.

I smile.

"Nice to meet you Frizzle, my name is Niklaus Sulez."
Back to top Go down
Canary

Canary

Personality : Mischievous Genius
Home Base : Carpathia Library

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Place Where Nothing Happens Left_bar_bleue5/100A Place Where Nothing Happens Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Alignment: Delinquent

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:13 pm

Canary
I was finishing my latest lesson of the night of high chemistry when I heard Frizzle come back. Unfornatenly she was not alone.
And at this hour,  she is going to get murdered one day I swear...
I catch the women's name....

Is that the mayor's last name? 
The new mayor's wife is seeing her in this state. Its just like Mr. Forsyth says shes going to end up in the mad house... 

(Frizzle): "Of course, please help yourself to look around, uh my personal favorite has recently left the building..." She chuckled then realized it. 
(Frizzle): "Hold' up are you the major's wife? Really?"

Out in the streets alone too...he must really love her.. I roll my eyes and listen through the vents.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 9:45 pm

Niklaus:

"Oh? What a shame.."

I try not to pout.

She asks about my connection to the Mayor.

"I am."

I smile awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Have you met him?"

I ask while wandering to a nearby bookshelf to see what was in stock.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

Personality : Cocky, Smart-Aleck, Imaginative
Home Base : Carpathia

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:07 pm

'Midas':

I'm doing some manual labor with my newest partner, the other one got run over by a carriage. *wink wink* suuure he did.

This new one is a brick. I can not have a proper conversation to keep myself from loosing braincells. 

"Hey...hey your going to drop I-"

and he drops it..

('Tiny'): "Sok My...its not going anywhere'"

"Miii-disss." 
I correct him knowing he has no idea what that means anyway, everyone has the worst names here. 

I go back to work as something blow in the breeze.
Another man catches it but cant read it.

I hit one away with my tool and then catch a word.

.... what?

*smutt blows down into the fields, hundreds of pages*

I pick up a few more and pretend I don't know what they are either.

I'm not getting blamed for this. 

*finishes the work and goes back as soon as possible*

Some poor dumb oaf was making paper flowers with them.

Should I warn him? 

*hides*
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:15 pm

Frizzle:

I realize how bad I look in front of the new first lady.

It was a good thing my father  did not care anymore about me trying to fit in.

I am going to go to the asyalm.....

*comes out of blanking out*

"Oh no, not yet just heard the news...."

I don't want to ever meet him....

"So um nonfiction or fiction, we have some great new pirate books.."  I show her the stand display with the captain making a pose. 

Do married ladies read romance? I have no idea.

*hears faint giggle in vent*
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:38 pm

Niklaus:

"Oh?"

I smile politely.

This truly is a small town..

Frizzle suggests a pirate novel.

"Uh sure?"

I take the novel from her.

Was this a romance? Interesting..

"I suppose I-"

I hear a giggle and turn around in the direction it came from.

"Hello?"

I respond curious to see who that was Wink
Back to top Go down
Canary

Canary

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Place Where Nothing Happens Left_bar_bleue5/100A Place Where Nothing Happens Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:59 pm

Canary:

"ello." I fake the dumb talk and bow. 

Frizzle was not happy, good.  

(Frizzle): "Oh that's just Canary, shes very helpful when our visitors take out lots of books to carry."  She acted as if that was normal.  "Are you sure you dont want to take out any others??"

I blink at her with big thoughtful eyes.

*cute inner voice* I will destroy you....
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:10 pm

Niklaus:

"Sure what else do you have?"

I question Frizzle while glancing over at her helper.

She was cute, but also somewhat terrifying.

I glance over at Frizzle.

"I really enjoy the diversity in your little shop. I personally came from a very conservative background and was... extremely sheltered."

From alot of things.. most things.

"I really enjoy adventure novels. Have any of those? Aside from the pirate novel."

I bite my lip.
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:57 pm

Frizzle:

Canary really shouldn't be messing around with the mayors wife, we don't need him nosing around. 
Midas is fine. Maybe he is nice to his slaves... 

Ok I couldn't make myself believe it either. He was almost as bad as Carney but he wasnt dead yet so he knew how to act ..most of the time.

I try to appear unphased by her presence. Niklaus tells me more about her novel interests and why. It was a rather personal thing to say. 

"Oh I see, I think its that way for many of us in this day and age..." I muse a little considering how many countless thigs out there want us dead. 

"I know theres this one, its about a women adventurer looking for treasure in the jungle, or this one... this doctor lady  has an air ship and only 30 days to reach her goal... oh this one... it is half adventure and half romance  hmm its hard to explain without spoiling it but the main character has amnesia  and  hes on a boat with no one else, his journey ends up under the sea..."

I pull out some options. 
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:22 am

Niklaus:

"Lovely, I will take them all."

I glance back at Canary then at Frizzle again.

"I really must be going. Thank you so much for all your help."

I bite my lip again and look down.

"How long do I have to return the books?"

I'm a fast reader. I will most likely have them finished within the week.
Back to top Go down
Canary

Canary

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:55 am

Canary:

She told us some intel, not sure how to use it to my advantage yet but.. 

"Here you go m'lady, this is the schedule." 

I hold out the flyer with our lending times and special events coming up. I wonder if she'll start going to high teas.

(Frizzle): "Thats alot to read, you must be a professional book coarsier Mrs. Sulez. Thank you for stopping by will you be calling a carriage?"  She was worried about her walking. 
Who wouldn't kidnap the mayor's wife right? Its just too easy. 
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:10 am

Niklaus:

"If you wouldn't mind?"

I look out the window seeing how dark it was.

I needed to be careful. This place was still so strange to me, not like back home. Back home it was safe and familiar.

I glance down at the flyer the young blonde gave to me and smiled.

It seemed this community had a social life.

How encouraging.

With these smaller towns you never know.

"Thank you again for staying open longer on my behalf. If you like I have a few books of my own I could donate to your library. If that interests you of course?"
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 1:43 pm

Frizzle:

"Of course." 

I gesture to Canary to call for a driver, I think she studied the young wife enough for now. Her aura wasnt as bad for her place of status. I mean the sweetest old lady biddy who comes in with cupcakes for storytime had thoughts about turning Canary into a lamp...

"It was such a pleasure Mrs. Sulez, we'd love to see you at one of our gatherings of course, you have a lovely countenance and thank you so much for the offer, donations are always appreciated." 

*Canary leaves one last giant smutt book inside the seat of the carriage as it pulls up to see what Nikalus will do*
*She smiles opening up the door and holding it for her.*
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 7:14 pm

Niklaus:

“Goodbye!”

I wave back to frizzle and thank young Canary for opening my door.

Once inside I cannot help but notice a book wedged between the seats.

Looks like someone left their book behind.

I pick it up and try not to laugh.

It was hard to find an appropriate reaction to what I saw.

I wedge the book back between the seats too embarrassed to return that one to its rightful owner Wink
Back to top Go down
Olaf Sulez

Olaf Sulez

Personality : Polite, Overthinker

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 12:55 am

Olaf:

I make my way accross the oak bridge and deep into the forest.

It was getting late. Perhaps I should try this place tomorrow.

I think to myself suspecting wild animals.

I pull out my antique pocket watch and look at the time.

It was early afternoon.

Then why did everything look so dark?

That smell Aunt Lily warned me about grew stronger with every step I made towards the old house.

It smelt of rot.

I tense up thinking I should probably stop while I am ahead but my legs kept summoning me onward until I am at the front door.

No dead animal - that must be a good sign?

I knock.

"Hello? Excuse me ma'am my name is Olaf Sulez, I am the new mayor in town. Do you have a moment?"

I step back and look at the yard.

It was disasterous, filled with garbage and weeds.

I glance back at the doorway and sigh.

My hover-cam circled around me making a slight clicking noise at the scene.

Unfortunately it did nothing for the eerie environment.

Perhaps no one is home?

I turn around to leave and when I do the door swings wide open.

I turn around but no one was there.

"Hello?"

I question whilst slowly making my way forwads.

"Is someone there?"

The door slams behind me once I am inside and I startle.

(Elgatha) "Hello Olaf."

I glance over at where the voice came from and am stunned to silence.

The "witch" looked very different than what I previously imagined.

Usually social outcasts were not so.. attractive.

(Elgatha) "You are here for your interview. Please, take a seat."

A chair slides up behind me and I am forced to sit down.

"Forgive me. I heard rumours."

She tilts her head at me but does not say a word.

"This house is, quite unique. How does it function?"

I ask assuming motion detectors in the door and chair.

She couldn't possibly be a-?

(Elgatha) "I am not sure."

She looks innocently at me and I believe her.

(Elgatha) "Forgive me, I don't believe I have introduced myself. My name is Elgatha Mikaelson."

She holds out her hand and I take it.

She felt cold, or perhaps that was just me?

"Olaf Sulez."

I repeat.

(Elgatha) "I know."

She smiles.

I blush.

What has gotten into me?

I release her hand and proceed with taking out my notepad as the hover-cam continuously floats around.

"Whih-"

I clear my throat."

"Why don't you tell me about yourself. Your job, your family, when did you move here?"

I look anywhere but directly at her.

She pauses for a bit seemingly intrigued by the hover-cam.

(Elgatha) "I suppose I'm a bit of a botanist. I sell alot of my herbs to the greenhouse downtown and also to the local pub."

Though I wasn't looking at her, I could sense her lean back in her chair and return her gaze to me.

(Elgatha) "You said when we first met that you heard rumours. Of what kind?"

"I would rather not say."

(Elgatha) "Please do."

I sigh and reluctantly look back at her.

My stomach churns.

"A few of the townspeople here seem to think that you are a witch."

She looks down emotionless.

(Elgatha) "Oh.."

There was a long moment of silence before she looks back up at me.

(Elgatha) "My family is dead. I inherited this land late last year from my adoptive father. He is also dead."

She responds choosing to ignore the witch comment.

I hear a creaking sound and turn around expecting there to be someone else behind me but there was not.

The house's insides were no more pleasant than it's exterior. It was dusty, damp and full of cobwebs; not to mention dark. Only a few rays of grey light snuck inside the curtains to join us in the living room.

"My condolences."

I turn around as Elgatha tilts her head, her pearcing eyes looking strait through me.

(Elgatha) "I don't believe I have offered you a drink?"

I glance away from her intense stare and proceed to flipping through my notebook again.

"Please no, I do not need anything."

(Elgatha) "Hm... "

She stands up and approaches me. I lean back against my chair as far as it would go.

(Elgatha) "Aren't you going to ask me what you did the others? Of my issues with this town?"

I swallow hard wondering how she knew about that.

I then remembered what Aunt Lily said about the town's gossip and allow myself to relax a bit.

"Of course, please state your concerns."

Elgatha looks at me for a long moment then walks towards the door.

(Elgatha) "I have none."

"My apologies,  I did not mean to overstay my welcome."

She turns around and as I stand up she floats toward me.

(Elgatha) "You could never."

She breathes in my scent and her eyes glow a pale sort of blue.

My breath catches in my chest as I am taken back by what I was seeing.

What was she?

(Elgatha) "I'll be seeing you again.. young major."

I back away from her and make my way outside the door completely forgetting my things, including the hover-cam.

It closes behind me.

I take a moment outside to regain my thoughts.

It was the first time I had ever seen an alien creature before and she did not disapoint.

I make my way quickly off the property to share with Niklaus what I had discovered.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyFri Sep 22, 2023 1:10 am

Niklaus:

"You're late."

I accuse Olaf as he walks through the front door.

(Olaf) "I know and I am sorry."

I fold my arms and give him an inquisitive look.

He conveniently pulls a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.

"Are those from our yard?"

(Olaf) "No, the neighbors."

I laugh whilst swinging my arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Good boy."

Olaf sniggers.

(Olaf) "How was your day my love?"

"Oh you know, same old, same old. Yours?"

I lead him to the seating area. 

(Olaf) "Well, it sure started out that way, that was until I met the town witch."

I giggle and take a seat on a nearby sofa couch.

"How was that?"

Olaf sits next to me and smiles.

(Olaf) "Well, I think I know what the issue is."

"The Town's issue."

I correct.

(Olaf) "Yes, the Town's issue."

"Oh really?"

I smirk before grabbing a few smut pages off the coffee table that were found by our servants.

"So in less than a week, you single handedly figured out the problem which all previous mayors could not?"

I snort.

(Olaf) "That is not what I meant. I just mean that I think the town has painted Elgatha as some kind of witch when really she is something else entirely and with a little more understanding from the locals, this internal conflict should soon come to pass."

Elgatha? Sounds like an old woman's name..

I shake my head at his overly optimistic approach but did not say a world.

(Olaf) "What are you looking at?"

Olaf finally responds to the pages in my hands.

"Blonde smut."

(Olaf) "What?"

"A few of our servants found these pages scattered across the field."

Olaf takes a page and looks it over.

(Olaf) "I spent the majority of today listening to complaints regarding the blondes and you are telling me that they are also the topic of smut literature?"

I shrug at him and he sets the page down exasperated.

"When is your meeting tomorrow?"

(Olaf) "First thing."

I sigh.

"Am I expected to attend this one?"

(Olaf) "No, but depending on how it goes could very well influence the treatment of the blondes in this community so I highly suggest you show up all the same."

He stops for a moment then immediately gets annoyed.

"What is it?"

(Olaf) "I left my briefcase and notes at Elgatha's house."

He runs his hands through his curly locks stressed out.

(Olaf) "Would you mind?"

"What?"

(Olaf) "Going to Elgatha's house?"

"The witches house?"

(Olaf) "The alien's house."

(Olaf) "Please?"

"Fine.."

I hate haunted houses and despite Olaf's encouragement I knew enough about this place to know it was going to be creepy.

Olaf senses my discomfort and speaks up.

(Olaf) "Niklaus there is really nothing to worry about. The woman is your age, lives on her own and is actually a bit of an intellect. You two would probably hit it off."

That is a bit of a stretch bit I force a smile all the same.

"I will get you your briefcase, but you owe me."

(Olaf) "I always do."

We both kiss each other one last time before turning in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 12:43 am

Niklaus:

I wander downstairs the next morning to see mother with one of the farmhands.

"Mom?"

I question confused.

(Esther) "You are brining this one with you."

"What?"

(Esther) "Olaf was up before the crack of dawn saying you were to visit the old hag's house?"

"Yes?"

(Esther) "Alone?"

"I guess so?"

(Esther) "Stupid boy."

I sigh.

Mother never liked Olaf and I am sure she never will.

It was quite exasperating really.

I glance over at the poor farmhand mother had caught by the ear.

(Esther) "This one is smart. He has lived the longest."

I tilt my head at the young farmhand with the wild eyes.

Clearly mother wanted me to bring him along for protection.

Honestly I found the gesture more sweet than I did insulting.

I was truly terrified to go to that place alone.

Though I would never admit it..

"Ok then."

Mother looks at me surprised expecting more of a fight.

I am not sure why, I am not nearly as feisty as most deem me to be.

I arrive at the final step and glance down at my companion.

He was a blonde just like that young woman in the library.

It will take some time for me to get used to them but I will eventually.

It is a shame I was so isolated from the servants as a child, if my parents raised me a tad more liberally I would be less awkward at these encounters.

"What is your name?"

(Esther) "Midas."

I sigh.

"Ok then, let us get walking."

I lead the way to the door and open it, expecting him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 4:46 am

Midas:

I try to keep a neutral expression as I am man handled by the ear like a child. Talk about an awkward first impression to the lady of the house. I tried not to stare at her as the mother went on and on because I didn't want to look creepy. Its not like I could politely bow to her like this or anything. 

I was flattered my intelligence was acknowledge though the older women was more then willing to send me off as a human shield against some witch.  Honestly I didn't mind, it sounded like something right out of a book.  I really hope I can keep little miss sheltered here alive, wouldn't that be heroic? 

I flinch as she opens the door I was probably supposed to do that. I dont dare look back at her mother as I fast walk after her. 

"Uh..."
I open my mouth to say something clever but nothing comes out.

Stupid! Now she thinks you cant talk...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 8:40 am

Niklaus:

It was still quite dark and the morning air was brisk.

With the promise of daylight in a few hours, this was perhaps my favorite time of day.

I walk quickly and with purpose, wanting this future exchange between Elgatha and I to be over with.

Unlike my husband I did not believe the worlds of science and magic were mutually exclusive. What he played off as a misunderstood outcast, I fully believed to be a witch.

What she was up to at this point remained a mystery.

I turn around to make sure Midas was keeping up. 

"We are just making a quick stop at the Mikaelson house to pick up a few things."

I explain, trying to break the silence.

"I like your name by the way. Is there meaning behind it?"

I question.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 3:54 pm

Midas:

I keep a look out surveying the area skeptically. Not wishing her ill intent of course but if I could thawt a robbery or the like.... that would be exciting. 

It was still dark when we left and I became alert at every shadow pass. 
All I see is a rabbit running quickly passed probably from some predator.

Lady Sulez says its just a quick stop bringing me back to reality that nothing oh so adventurous was going to happen. It never does. 

She asks about my name and I was relived to have another chance to talk without mucking it up. I try to not show my secret glee at getting to show off my intellect. 

"Its a reference to the man with the golden touch from Greek mythology...I picked it myself, we often give one another..nicknames..not all of them are so desirable."

I believe my mother called me Dandelion.. yuck. Well anything is better then Bandana.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 4:53 pm

Niklaus:

I smile so happy he could talk and quite well too.

It really helped to distract me from my fears.

"You have a golden touch?"

I tease.

Figuring he probably took a lot of pride in his work.

Once we cross the old oak bridge we are met by thick overgrowth and the smell of rot.

Elgatha must have left quite the impression for Olaf to believe that this place was safe enough for anyone, especially me, to visit on their own.

Then again, if she is a witch maybe she enchanted him and this place isn't safe at all.

I stop before reaching the front door and hesitate.

"Have you ever met Ms. Mikaelson before Midas?"

It was a stupid question to ask. If Midas was one of my father's, he would have been transferred directly from his property to ours and father was always adamant about the servants staying on the property unless accompanied by a master. My father meant well of course, as sometimes blondes were stolen by other masters or mistreated if left on their own.

"My apologies, forget that I asked that."

I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Hello, Ms. Mikaelson? My name is Niklaus Sulez. My husband was here the other day and we believe he left a few things?"

I announce.

"My companion and I do not wish to disturb you so if now is not a good time we could stop by again later?"

There was nothing but silence.

Well, I suppose she is not home.

Thank heavens!

I turn around all too eager to leave this place and the front door swings wide open.

My heart sinks and I turn around to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:03 am

Midas:

The name was mostly for my hair...the elite had a sick sort of fascination with shades of yellow. 
I've even met a 'Old Yeller' once but he was only 25 Wink 

"The horses seem to think so..." I reply going with her theory it was my 'magic hands'. Sounds like something on those smutt pages in some innuendo. 
Mrs. Sulez was so innonncnt of course a true lady. 

She asks me if I know the witch then thinks better of it. 

I watch as she calls out to the witch. It looked for a moment nothing was going to happen. 
Then something did.

".... my lady maybe I should go inside first?"

Its why I was here..

I dont wait for her ok and get in front anyway. If I disobey her I'll just get beat, if she dies its probably worst then hanging, drawn and quaodered I'd guess for enraging off a mayor. They have to go big or go home right?

I look around, this place was awful. Why did her husband send her here. 

"Ms. Mikaelson, my lady and mistresses has words for you. If you have any ill intent for her you are going to have to go through me."

*gets a little too into the knight role*
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 2:50 pm

Niklaus:

Midas offers to go inside first like a true gentleman.

"Thank you."

I whisper nervously.

*Follows him inside the house.*

Midas makes his presence known in a rather confrontational way.

Oh dear..

Everything went silent, then, in unison all the doors and windows slam close and lock.

I jump and scurry closer behind him.

This one is DEFINATELY a witch!

"Do you see her anywhere?"

I ask Midas while looking around the room myself for any sign of her.

I turn around and go back to the front door to try and get it open.

"It isn't opening!"

I exclaim in surprise when I unlock the old thing and try to get out.

Great, I should have known that one day I would perish from my husbands optimistic stupidity..

I think darkly to myself.

"Perhaps we should just have a look around to see if there is another way out of here."

The house was truly possesed that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 3:08 pm

Midas:

It was a trap. Perhaps he sent her to her demise to replace her with this  Mikaelson lady....

"I wish your mother gave you a gun..."

I let slip out something I probably should have kept to myself. But how was I to protect her with my bare hands from something like this.

I grab a frying pan and start opening cabinets when she tries the front door again. 

"Are you familiar with the story of  Baba Yaga?...she had a living house like this..perhaps they are simplar breeds of witch." I prattle on nervouly while looking for the way out. It seemed..bigger then outside?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Niklaus:

I follow Midas' lead when he starts searching the cupboards for some form of defense.

He mentions wishing we had a gun. I could not agree more.

He then asks if I knew the story of Baba Yaga.

"I do not. Is that, is that a legend or a novel?"

*Opens a cupboard door and discovers a decapitated horse head.*

I let out a soft scream of shock before vomiting all over the floor.

The smell coming from the head was absolutely vile.

I turn away trying to understand what Olaf saw in this place that I could not? The house alone was enough of a hazard to be condemned.

But.. if he was enchanted?

The thought made me sick to my stomach.

What else did she do to him?

Another scream interrupts my brief moment of thought.

It was coming from downstairs.

"Midas, that sounds like a boy."

I gasp.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 5:58 pm

Midas:

"A legend, that has been used in quite a few stories. They're house has...chicken feet and gets up to walk. I believe they can be stopped by capturing a heart. Not the heart of the witch but there's one in the house. Its essence."

She finds a head...of a horse.  

"Lady!" 
she got sick, it was a hard sight for the gentle folk to take in I'm sure. The smell alone. 

"I don't think my story helps here, she must have... many parts 'round."  I stop opening doors not wanting to upset her. There was ALOT of horse left after all...

Unless she...ate it...
is she a werewolf? vampire?

There were just too many possibilities to try to lock onto a weakness we could utilize. After all we aren't even fighting her yet, just the house 

If I was outside it I'd burn the sucker down!!!

We finely get a clue where she is, and she wasnt killing a horse, it sounded human.

"Lady Sulez this is worst then ...the rumors... please you cant go down there. M..maybe if I interrupt her..you can get away.."
I hesitate, leaving her alone in the house wasnt too good either but walking into ...something... she'd be  witness.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 12:38 am

Niklaus:

Midas suggests I stay behind while he checks out the noise.

"You think we should split up?"

That doesn't sound like a good idea.

"Ok."

I submit as it was not in my nature to question a man's word. Even if that man was a blonde.

*Nervously leans against a nearby window, finding security in the natural light coming from it.*
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 3:40 am

Midas:

I look at Lady Sulez unsure of her survival either way. She said ok. 

"Ok..." I repeat her word feeling like a stupid blonde as I look one last time in her eyes.

I slowly get closer and see if its locked. 

"Hello anyone down there???"
I call to the boy..to the witch anyone I guess..
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 2:16 pm

Niklaus:

I watch Midas approach the stairs leading to the basement.

*Stays at windowsill as instructed.*

He looks back at me and I felt horrible. He was only doing what was expected of him as ridiculous as that was at this moment.

(Boy) “ Please help! The door only opens one way!”

The downstairs doorknob frantically turns back and forth.

This witch was keeping a poor boy hostage and she could very well do the same to us if we don’t get out of here.

“Hurry Midas! I think she is gone!”

Maybe the boy can help us get out of here?

I thought grimly to myself.

Last edited by Niklaus Sulez on Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elgatha Mikaelson

Elgatha Mikaelson

Personality : Mysterious, Creepy

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Place Where Nothing Happens Left_bar_bleue100/100A Place Where Nothing Happens Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Dont Care

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 2:24 pm

Elgatha:

I set my selection down on the front counter, awaiting the book store clerk to process my transaction.

Now was the best time for my errands. The majority of the townspeople were at city hall in a meeting.

I dropped off the mayor’s belongings at the front step of his presumed house.

No one was there which suited me just fine.

I was sensing something was occurring at my own homestead and tapped my long nails impatiently on the counter.

I needed to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 6:51 pm

Frizzle:

I ditch the towns meeting because it clashes with my own book club, we had to have a top secret meeting about the 'stash's demise and what better time to do so when all most all of the men folk are present at the big meeting. 

I tried to explain to the girls why I did it, but I DID NOT dump the pages out like that. Someone followed me and threw them all over the major's farm like that.

He didn't hang a servant (that I know about) so maybe he is still investigating. I was completely paranoid of course someone KNEW something.

(Mr. Westen): "Frizz what did you do-

A male voice cuts into our chit chat and I nearly jump out of my chair to scream at him.

"NOTHING."

He looks at me with a sad puppy dog eyes and steps back...finishing his sentence awkwardly.

".....to your father. He hasn't been home in months. I cant finish his finance evaluation because your are collecting more fees as the days pass."

He dumps his folder in front of me forlorn. The male intrusion does not stop there , Mr. Hawthorn, Cynwallon Hawthorn not to be confused with two brothers and father going by Mr. Hawthorn. All the Hawthorn men were PIGS and to be avoided at all costs. 

Cynwallon knew I paid off the bookkeeper to have my hidden meeting here instead of the library. He brought young Mr. Pennyworth Westen here no doubt! 
Mr. Westen came to town to be my father's finance aid, his first big client and unfornatenly two years later nothing has been accomplished. Not to the  fault of young Mr. Westen but my father. 

(Lady Rockwell): "Why aren't you two at the meeting?" She snapped before I could react. I was too busy redfaced and angrily glaring down Cywallon. 
Cywallon was taking young Pennyworth under his wing to so speak, teaching him how to be such a pig of a man no doubt. 

(Mr. Hawthorn): "Ah my brother is there or father, maybe a cousin...probably a paid stand ...whatever.. some one I'm sure to represent our house. Why should I waste my time?? I dont care about this town. It just doesnt have the plauge..."

(Mr. Westen:) "And I dont plan on living here any longer then your father's employment, Honestly Fizz, his pay isnt worth the cost to rent at the inn after two bloody years!"

(Lady Waldorf): "Oh speaking of Plauge.... I'm sure its coming... " She stamped a book down between us to get our attention. "Look"

It was....Lady Mikaelson. She was here for a book. I wish I knew what kind but we are quiet far in a private study room. 

(Mr. Hawthorn): "Ah yes. That wild one gives you hope Frizz. They will surly put her in an asyum before you.." 

"You don't believe in witches do you Mr. Hawthorn?"

(Mr. Hawthorn): "of course not, no self respecting modern man would but if your so libriel and independent Lady Forshyth I DARE you to invite her to join us."

(Lady Rockwell): "Ha do you think shes the one who pranked the major's farm..maybe she was a secret reader.." She teases me to do it running her hand threw her raven hair excitedly at the danger.

Lady Waldolf was muttering about plague curses and gets a earful from Mr. Hawthorn as I get up to go do the dare before she leaves.

"EXCUSE ME!" I try to appear very causal. "We are having our own meeting of intellectuals, we would love if you could join us if you would Elgatha? You are very well invited."
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 7:25 pm

Midas:

I turn it and prepare for a trap. Who knows what she did to that boy..

"Do you know the way out?" I ask and go to unchain him ever so carefully.  

.... I cant believe this has been going on behind everyone's backs... 
It was sickening. 

I'm sure Mr. Sulez was not this warpped to be ok with this, he must have been bewiled.

I half wonder if the same thing will happen to us or at least the lady. Perhaps the witch would play with her mind to forget this and let her go just as she did her husband. 

Maybe that has happened to much of the town if it was this easy to walk into it all.
Back to top Go down
Elgatha Mikaelson

Elgatha Mikaelson

Character Sheet
Power Level:
A Place Where Nothing Happens Left_bar_bleue100/100A Place Where Nothing Happens Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 7:48 pm

Elgatha:

The female known as “Frizzle” approaches but not in her usual capacity.

I wanted to ask of her supplier as I required a better selection of authors who specialized in botany.

It did not seem like the right time to do this with her nosey audience in the back room.

I try to ignore my senses with respect to the house.

With all the gossip around town I needed to play my cards very carefully.

“Oh? And what exactly do you meet about?”

I ask pretending I did not know.
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 8:05 pm

Frizzle:

I hope they are all happy over there gawking, she was a perfectly fine girl, just misunderstood Wink 

"Oh all sorts of human natures, also of things misunderstood or repressed in our society. Any sort of enlightenment not so discussed or appreciated by the older folk."

I make hand gestures as I talk my overtune of intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 8:23 pm

Young Klaus:

I lean back against the cold brick wall alarmed.

He's a ghost?!

The man tries to unlock my chains but he goes right through them, or they do him.

W-what is going on?!

"Stay back!"

I scream.

"Don't come any closer!"

I see a shadow of a woman behind him and scream.

*Young Klaus projection disapears.*
Back to top Go down
Elgatha Mikaelson

Elgatha Mikaelson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 8:30 pm

Elgatha:

"Hm sounds quite intriguing."

It does not.

"I do have to be going soon, but perhaps you could introduce me to your group and I could join the next meeting?"

I ask.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 9:00 pm

Midas:

The boy was'nt a way out, he was'nt even real. It was so disturbing,  I brush the wall with my hand where the chains where frustrated.

"Damnit..."

I feel the wall one last time for a trap door trying to rationalize this but there was no way. 
Lady Sulez was here now from all the screaming I suppose.

"We cant trust anything in here, its playing with us.. I wonder what it will do if we do ..nothing."

I sink down the wall and sit on the floor glaring up at the ceiling challengingly.  

Im done with your games!
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 7:10 pm

Frizzle:

Elgatha tells me she can not stay long but was open to another time. 

"Splendid!" I grin and lead the way with excite to the others.

In your face pig man! I think of Mr. Hawthorn number 4 

"Everyone Lady Mikaelson can not be kept long but I wanted to interduce , she will be joining us next time."

As I open the door I quickly notice some ladies were missing... they must have ran out when they realized I wasnt coming back alone.

(Lady Rockwall): "I dont know why Frizz is so afraid of the new mayor.... if you ask me he looks like one bout of tuberculosis  is all its going to take." she sits down when we get there.

"The patriotic one is Anju Rockwall, shes a fashion heirst." She told us she was 15 but honestly I'm thinking 13. She came with a older lady who I assume is her chaperone but she has left her with the 'witch' it appears. 

(Lady Rockwall): "Hi..uh."

"Celine Waldrof is the skinner's daughter." I give her a chance to say something but she just stares.

"One of the Hawthorns..." He deserves no interduction.

"Pennyworth Westen here isnt a member, just a stalker.." I tease him

(Mr. Westen): "I'm not..." Before he bores us with explaining my father's troubles Mr. Hawthorn cuts in.

(Mr. Hawthorn): "Elgatha so nice to see you out with the living, may you quench our gossip about the mayor, YOU met him didn't you?"

I thought he was going to ask something enlightened but...

(Mr. Hawthorn): "Do ya think he's a twink??"

Oh shes never coming back.... pig man!!
Back to top Go down
Elgatha Mikaelson

Elgatha Mikaelson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 10:40 pm

Elgatha:

I listen intently to Frizzle's introductions.

For a group that chose to skip the town meeting, there sure was a lot of talk about the new mayor.

I wonder what else they were up to?

The Hawthorn whom Frizzle seemed to skip over asks about the young mayor's sexuality.

I ponder for an appropriate response.

"I do not think you are his type, his wife however seems quite lovely."

I close my eyes sensing her even now.

"I am sure she would also love to join this-"

I pause trying to remember what Frizzle called it.

"-meeting of intellectuals."

"Well, I suppose I should be heading off now."

I head towards the door still pondering my weed problem.
Back to top Go down
Frizzle Forsyth

Frizzle Forsyth

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 5:09 am

Frizzle:

Elgatha scandalously offers up Niklaus.

(Mr. Hawthorn): "Oh I dont bother with other people's wives, messy business all around. Theres plenty of sigle ladies to ravenish instead. I just ponder why they dont have children. Why else be married at all..." He questions with a shrug.

I laugh nervously.

"Me thinks we mock authority a bit to much for the lady mayor to join." I tease back at her suggestion.
She really had to go, or we fully disgusted her enough.....

"Ok, have a wonderful day now!"

(Mr. Westen): "uh, it was a pleasure....." I look at him surprised he spoke at all to her.
Maybe he had a backbone.

(Mr. Hawthorn): "Dont be a stranger now 'Aggy. I dont bite." He waved cheeky before looking at the silent girls holding on to one another giggling a bit at 'surviving' the encounter. "Well anyone of proper age is gone now so I'm out."

"What about me?"

(Mr. Hawthorn): "I said proper age, you look like a spinster.." He stuck out his tounge

Back to top Go down
Elgatha Mikaelson

Elgatha Mikaelson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:00 pm

Elgatha:

I exit the building and wander down a dark alleyway which no one could see.

*Teleports.*

The house had a deep intensity about it that seemed to soften upon my approach.

Its front door gently swings open to let me inside.

What have you done?
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Sulez

Niklaus Sulez

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:02 pm

Niklaus:

The door gently swings open but I am too scared to move.

The witch storms inside the house and goes straight to the downstairs.

"Midas!"

I squeak and try to follow after her.

At the top of the stairs I see another woman.

I swallow a scream at the sight of her.

Was that-a ghost?
Back to top Go down
Elgatha Mikaelson

Elgatha Mikaelson

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:05 pm

Elgatha:

I discover the male downstairs and pull him up by the scruff of his coat jacket.

"This room was not meant for you."

I hiss whilst pulling him up the stairs and through the projected female.

She disappears.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

I demand finally letting the male go when we reach the top.
Back to top Go down
Midas

Midas

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens EmptyWed Sep 27, 2023 9:11 pm

Midas:

I felt a chill when I finely realized that wasnt Niklaus.

Another figure was here and this time I don't even believe she's real. Of course she was pulling at me...

nope nope no more mind games..

*closes eyes ignoring her questions*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where Nothing Happens   A Place Where Nothing Happens Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place Where Nothing Happens
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next