Last Gambit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Species: : Vampire
Personality : Grumpy and Pretentious
Home Base : Sharpton Villa

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Alignment: Lawful Evil

[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty
PostSubject: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 8:18 pm

Orion / Joseph:

While sneaking around another filthy and loud sellers market out in the woods. I mange to sell a few more of my the tech from home. I was running out now and soon would have nothing left of home to pawn off.

I fiddle with my wedding ring, I mean it would probably have to go too ...but right now tech is more valuable. Rings weren't that rare since Boren’s hybrid-monster orcs rip apart villages leaving bodies for the picking. I was learning so much out here, I thought it was bad back home and OHHH it is buutt it just seemed like constant destruction, lost refugees and makeshift hovel villages like this.  

For some reason I thought it would be amazing out here, freedom but more and more..its..

“AHhh chooo!” I sneeze another bloody flume ball into my hankie and try to stay low not wanting any alien or supernatural creature to get a whiff.  

I still haven't found a quick fix for my aliment, all this ‘fresh air’ is plague ridden and ashy from burnt towns.   Runny nosed little orphans, coughing peasants.

Ugh...

So dreary, so damned. So bleak! I make my way back with the coin purse at my chest. Having already learned about ‘pick pockets’ the hard way these last few days out here.

I hear something...not depressing and tune in to a bunch of dirty humans around a bouncy haired red head.

(Fantine): “Come one, come all to the LAST night to view a spectacular show, you wont believe what we have instore for you!!  Maccabean beauty and theater at its finest! We’re heading out tomorrow, this is the last day! Get your tickets here!”

A bearded human grunts disgust throwing away the paper and I look it over.

Cirque de Masquer hmm..

There was a bat on it! Maybe other vampires were there!

(Fantine): “Dare I see a suc- I mean taker there young gent?!”

“Yes two tickets please!”

I made enough money and this could be a good lead.

I hand over some gold coins and notice some humans giggling.  I try not to make eye contact and zig zag you know incase I’m followed.

“KLAUS! I HAVE A BIRTHDAY TREAT for you!”   *playfully growl putting the  Cirque de Masquer blood red tickets in his face*

((Yes I know its your birthday..Xern mind powers and all..)) I say hauntingly to be spooky but just nosebleed from mindspeaking.

Ughh. I stop myself from wiping my nose with the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Personality : Polite, Tempermental
Home Base : Tunnels

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: Lost

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyWed May 04, 2022 3:45 pm

Klaus:

I cringe at Orion's voice finding him a bit much at times.

"What?"

I blink at his sickly state.

How is he still alive? ...Better yet, why haven't I killed him?

I think back at the nauseating congestive sounds he would hack up every so often and am soon reminded why.

Disgusting..

Joseph holds up a couple of pieces of parchment in excite and mentions being a "mind reader" regarding my birth date anniversary.

Sometimes I can't tell if he is being honest with me and despite obvious appearances, I made up my mind awhile ago not to underestimate him.

"What are those?"

*Blinks*

Joseph's nose starts to bleed.

That's it I'm out.

I quickly get away from him before I even consider slurping up that nasty.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Left_bar_bleue90/100[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 pm

Orion / Joseph:

Before I can answer Klaus's question of 'whats that?' with a gasp of shock he has no epic circus familiarly. My nose acts up and Klaus scuffles away like a daddy long leg.

((Really Klaus how will you ever mange to keep a female around with such low temperament!?!))

I snort my nose bleed back up annoyed with it all so I take it out on him.
I am very carful not to stain my tickets fully intending to go.

I was so keen in wiping them off I did not notice clouded figures outside stalking after Klaus...

*deranged disformed circus people and carnies attempt to jump him and entangle him in chains*

I don't notice anything is wrong till something bursts through the window in a flurry of feathers aiming talons to grab at the VASE.

"Bloody hell!!"

I try to block it (among the glass flying at my face and get lifted up by the large bird)
I growl and claw at it but it burns my fingers urging me to let go of it - I'm not dying for a Klaus's dumb urn. Wink

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Left_bar_bleue100/100[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 2:50 pm

Klaus:

I do not fully understand Orion's response - which seemed to reference his own cultural traditions - but I nevertheless conclude it to be an insult which warranted a response.

"Do not pretend to know me Orion! There is a lot about my current "condition" which you don't under-"

*Is ambushed by carnies.*

"Alright Orion jokes off!"

I struggle against my attackers assuming this to be a practical joke of sorts.

One of them goes for the vase but is distracted away by Orion instead.

Perhaps not a joke?

I finally realize.

I snap through the ropes/chains and fight my way through the crowd.

*Flashes to vase, grabs it and runs after Orion who was a ways in the air.*

Great.. does this mean I need to catch him?

*Looks down at Vase CONFLICTED* Wink
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 7:15 pm

Orion / Joseph:

I panic a little thinking this was a hag demon sent by Father and nearly ripped into the large bird's wing right through, no it wasnt since it was such a weak consistency, outside the burning sensation it gave off. There was always something cold about the creatures. I get dropped straight through the circus tent saving Klaus the DEEP CONFLICTION of dropping the vase for me...; )

The gang of roughens saw him following after me and stopped trying to gang up on him, content he would walk right in.

I gag feeling like that took out all my strength as I stagger under terrible smelling heavy material. I let out a growl trying to claw out, my mouth and hands felt sticky with blood and feathers from digging into the creature.

(Ephriam): "What did you do to my bird hmm?"

I gag not even feeling him rip me out of the material by the next, moved to fast like....

((YES ITS A VAMPIRE KLAUS!! YES!)) I tell him excitedly, missing the point of near death because I was excited at a chance at a vampire that wasnt a newborn like Klaus. Well I mean I don't know if hes 10000 of years old yet or not.. but
I squint either my eyes were losing it under pressure or his face was moving swirling... wait it wasnt a face at all.

It was a mask. He seemed disturbed at my reaction somehow and turned to the opening of the tent.

(Ephriam): "Do you want your pet back or not vase keeper? Don't keep me waiting all day.." He urges at Klaus dangling me a little more. I almost black out as the light of dawn seemed to glow, his voice reminded me more and more of my fathers. And unlike Klaus he seemed not to mind the blood seeping through his grip on my face.

This is freak show man -https://64.media.tumblr.com/ac5af878f21f7ff05252d87e2245a2b7/6c511bae5c656693-3f/s500x750/dcf2149dffa0cb64ff29bdea5ccb7f8a694bef57.pnj
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 8:24 pm

Klaus:

I tense up at the obvious trap.

Orion wasn't making the whole thing any easier.

I tilt my head at the scary bastard in charge.

"What do you want?"

I call out trying to buy myself time to think.

*Glances around at the surrounding carnies.*

Orion outs them as vampires.

Bloody hell..

"He's sick."

I call out again in Orion's defense Wink
Back to top Go down
Ephraim

Ephraim

Personality : 'under wraps'
Home Base : Traveling Performer

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Left_bar_bleue75/100[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Alignment: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 10:19 pm

Ephriam:

I pick up something familiar in the blood as the little cretent drips, but let it pass. The other one was what I was interested in. but I did not want to invest anything into taking hostage a Xern...
Breaking curses was the goal not inflicting ones self with their own curses...

'Klaus' reminds me of the young male's state.

"He's a Xern of course he sick.. in the head... and how much more twisted are you for paling around with such a degenerate creature .." My face mask melts a little into a black ink blot of haggish visuals as my mind goes back to them and the old days. It looked oh so bad for Sorin that this boy managed to slip away from the quarantine zone.

"Your not apart of his father's Coven...a little birdy told me your power lies elsewhere *glances at the vase the my mask goes black and void as I look back right into him *... who turned you?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 10:11 am

Klaus:

I shove the vase into my jacket to try and distract the lot of them away from it.

I get a bit of a history lesson regarding Orion's family tree.

It does not surprise me much considering some of the things I hear that boy say/do. What does surprise me however, was how well known his family seemed to be, especially among this lot.

"Twisted is not the word I would use."

I respond 

More like stupid, I should have left Orion at first thought instead of sticking around for this long.

There was something strangely endearing about him though..

I sigh when the conversation doesn't seem to escalate so I play along hoping by the end of it this group will be bored of us and move on.

"A witch turned me. I forget her name."

I respond bluntly.

"As for your pet, I haven't the slightest clue what it is on about."
Back to top Go down
Ephraim

Ephraim

Character Sheet
Power Level:
[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Left_bar_bleue75/100[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 7:43 pm

Ephriam:

I let out a light laugh at Klaus's answer. I sense the annoyance of the others outside, the 'show' was going to start soon.

"A witch just turned you into a vampire? That must be embarrassing. It was at least a bite I hope? Any other way is just not natural."

Our centaur with a fake unicorn horn stuck on his head gives a gruff laugh at Klaus as he passes to get ready for his act. 'Princess Splash' runs towards his tank still yanking on his dress and puffy wig, mermaids were too hard to acquire humanly so he plays the part. He eyes the interruption hostely putting on red lipstick.

(Joseph:): "Are YOU from a big coven!? That is still around..." He asked, his lack of fear was insulting so I drop him.

"Of course I have pedigree, ... then the coven got merged into your father's so..no longer worth anything.." The little shit seemed to be more nervous now as if I was related to someone he knew. I can imagine...

Fantine pecks Klaus's head appearing in a red wisp of smoke above him flapping.

"That's my wife...she got turned into that. I think I would have preferred your vampire making witch over our vengeful gypsy.... "

I watch him to see if that word TRIGGERS him at all..

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 9:58 am

Klaus:

The gang leader proceeds to taunt me.

I sense the rest of his crew becoming impatient. 

They were a colorful lot weren't they..

I tense up with unease at their costumes.

*Orion is let go which was my cue.*

I swat at the "bird" to buggar off before being advised of who it was and her condition being a result of gypsies.

I think of Noomi and Adamaous for a moment before turning back to look at him.

"If you would like directions to their hideout I can cert-"

*Flashes over to Orion, takes him and tries to get away.*
Back to top Go down
Ephraim

Ephraim

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Ephriam:

Well... that said alot was was wrong with that bloke...

I watch him flash away tail between legs so to speak at least escaping with a large amount of sticky homemade glitter on them that was dumped from the ceiling by the lil’ people. The mundane human populace giggles and chatters on in excite obvious to anything but sudden wind and glitter. They step over the speckles of blood dripping off the Xern boy never noticing anything wrong.

('Princess Splash’Smile: “..the cute ones never stick around...” He says in a deep smoker’s voice from his pool. Two little redheaded twins squeal and point at him, he gets into character quickly as they near with their father to see the 'rare oddity’.

I clench a bloody napkin and whip my gloves off onto it.

(Fantine): ((Thats ALL you need to track him...))

((I would love to give chase to such a sad fair haired lad with his little honey pot but the Xern...really cant be held accountable letting that go unwarned..))

I ignore the bird shrill chwirk calls of displeasure at the whole idea, as I go to deliver the bloody hankie to someone I can trust to deliver a discreet message back to the ‘civilized world’ if thats what we’re going to call Sorin’s territory now a days..
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Joseph:

I suck in my breath a little overwhelmed at Klaus grabbing me and the strange substance splattering on us. I stay perfectly still trying very hard not to cough fit near him. “Th...thanks..”

Shivering a little I try to inch away from him in the dark, usually I can see in the dark but I felt way to off in the head right now for my lids to switch on their own.

“Th..at was....utterly disappointing! It wasnt even a real coven it was ONE BLOODY vampire..”

Back to square one... Klaus was nice and all.. but if I’m going to take down my father I need one that has some experience...

*sneezes glitter looking around trying to make out where we were and if we were near our ship, wondering if we got away or if this was another game*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:34 am

Klaus:

I glance over at Orion annoyed.

"I don't want to be part of your vampire hunt."

He was way too excited about that vampire not to notice.

Orion was up to something.

"I came here for one objective and one objective only. To find my family. I am here now so you are free to go wherever you must to find your vampires."

I brush off the glitter before starting to walk away and then stopping again.

"What do you want of them anyways? For them to turn you? They would much rather devour you, you know that?"

Well, maybe not as he was quite sickly but death was certainly the more probable outcome.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 10:22 pm

Joseph:

I smile nervously at Klaus's words. It was hard to face the problem in the face wasnt it. But he was quite delusional himself I think. It must be his true age coming out. He was hard to read sometimes because of what he has been through. I did not understand the magic aspect much myself.
I bit my lip watching him walk away and fight back snapping at him over his 'family'. He wasnt going to find them and if he did.... well.. .hes a monster now. He'd just kill them in the end or vis versa.

To my surprise he stops and asks me why. I exhale a bit seeing my own breath in the cold air.

"Look you heard them, they were a bunch of... degenerates and they hated me on the spot. Anyone I try to appeal too is going to act the same if not just kill me.... it is ridiculous. When I left I talked myself into doing it to find help to bring back. maybe I wanted to feel like I was doing something right then running away. It wasnt true. I'm not going to go back.."

I scrawl holding my tounge about his own delusions.

"If you want to check the human village fine, lets go before those freaks catch up."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:48 pm

Klaus:

I tilt my head in response, trying to understand his current motive.

"Then what makes you interested in accompanying me at all at this point?"

Surely he could find better company now that he no longer wished to pursue his original plans?

I keep walking forward to keep a good pace in case we were being followed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 9:42 pm

Joseph:

I frown bringing up my scarf around my wounded neck to not to look back at him in annoyance with that question. Wouldn't I be dead, quite a few times over if not for him?

I just told him enough for now though, so I try to pass it off as less then desperation.

"Well, having you sell my tech for me... makes me finically involved in your little enterprise now doesn't it?" I click my teeth together as I brush glitter out of my eyes and hair as we approach the town to not look like a complete unruly carny.

" Its a investment. It's kept you decent too, if not for my means, you'd be back to conning the elderly to get around. I may not be as ...wordly as you Klaus but I've contributed in the background in many positive ways!"

How sad for him something like me is a moral stability...

"I even remembered your birthday for you, Its not my fault your urn caused a scene at the party."

I see some dirty rag wearing onlookers at the city gate eye us whispering, most of the young easy going humans I met earlier were at the circus and we had the paranoid prudent ones left behind.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 3:25 pm

Klaus:

Orion explains his reasonings for not leaving me.

His response was sufficient I suppose (except for the fact that I wished to tear his throat out most days).

I of course, kept that nugget of information to myself.

He then brings up the urn and I scowl in response wondering what everyone's obsession with it was Wink

I change the subject.

"Hola!"

I greet the gatekeepers with enthusiasm in our common tongue to appear less threatening. I then (for Orion' sake) switch to English and my accent turns cockney.

"We require passage through your fair city." 

The two looked started at my flawless transition between accents (I suppose these boys didn't get out much?)

Both gatekeepers looked at us uncertain.

Though we could easily maneuver past them I did not want to cause a scene this close to home.

(Gatekeeper) "Who are you?"

I eye him annoyed, not remembering such questions last I was here.

"Locals, visiting relatives."

One of the gatekeepers eye some glitter which was missed on Orion's pant leg.

I could only assume they thought us from the carnival.

"Ah yes, we did have the misfortune of being jumped by a few carnies outside the city."

I point out the obvious impatiently.

"Is there anything else you require? Perhaps a bag search?"

I even my tone trying to come across non-threatening.

Perhaps I will have to make a scene?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 11:09 pm

Joseph:

I watch Klaus 'sweet talk' everyone envious at how easy it was for him, so fluid. Its not something I'd ever think of humans capable of from seeing the victimized shells of our servants back home. So I assume it was all his vampiric alure. I was so enamored by him and his confidence, I wasnt paying attention... or contributing much.

I outwardly hiss as his idea of a bag search and one guard eyes me funny for the reaction. They speak in that foreign language again.

Bloody hell...

"how d’you do... this is what I got?"

I use my non-tech bag slung under my cloak and give them the booze stash for painkiller. They then open the sad little wooden mote they there guarding between drinks muttering we couldn't do any more damage then was done.

hmmm?
*head tilts nervously*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Klaus:

I watch Orion make up for his folly by showing the gatekeepers the contents of his bag.

Very good.

One of them kept staring at me amused and I finally turn to face him.

"Yes?"

(Gatekeeper 1) "I just think it funny that you believe us gullible enough to think you are locals."

He looks Orion and myself over.

(Gatekeeper 1) "Or perhaps you are? Tell me, ¿tu madre era una puta?"

I smile darkly and turn around to cool off.

Unfortunately, that was not in my nature..

I swing back around and sock the fellow in the face so hard his head goes flying across the road.

Oops..

I flash the body and his companion away quickly before any of the locals see. 

(Gatekeeper 2) "Ah! ¿Qué has hecho? ¡Por favor, señor, déjeme ir!"

I snap his neck to silence his scream and drain the both of them.

*20 minute time skip.*

I wipe some blood from the edge of my mouth before sucking my fingers clean.

This, was not ideal.

I drag the lifeless bodies into the river for disposal.

It will not be like this when I find my family. It will be different.

I kick the decapitated head into the river to join its headless body.

I did feel remorse, at least a sliver of it. 

Was this rock bottom? I could not imagine my life being any worse than it was now.

It will get better..

I convince myself before remembering Orion who I left alone.

I flash over to him at the city entrance.

"Shall we?"

I storm through the city gates annoyed at our setback.

At least I was full.

"We will be reaching my village shortly. Unfortunately the landscape of this area requires us passage through this place to get to the villages on the other side. You see this great city is wedged in between a valley, and the hills are full of bandits, gypsies and such other ruffians, so naturally, bypassing this place is not an option. I suppose the design is smart in its own way. The villages on the other side are quite small and composed mainly of farmers. They are, rather helpless on their own so it all works out in the end I suppose."

I prattle on while noticing how destroyed the city looked.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 9:00 pm

Joseph:

I try to make out what the man must have said to deserve his head off, it wasnt the act that disturbed me but the sheer stupidity of it. What was Klaus thinking? This is a planet he WANTED to live on, not get chased off. I cringed deeply expecting a torch mob, looking around nervously, everyone was gone.
He took both of them, how rude he didn't even share!

The smell of blood was still hot in my nostrils lingering in the air as I hissed annoyed and quickly raided the room for any other supplies. Everything was meager at best but I wasnt about to waste a resource.

I recollect the booze supplies and fast walk on high alert.

Great just great..
I bite off a cork angerly and chug one of the bottles letting it hit my empty stomach with a burn.

No one comes, no torches no fire. I close my eyes feeling more dread in the silence.

I half way consider trying to just fly back to the hotel and the pink ship where I could shelter somewhere safe but it would take alot of strength. I debate back and forth and was just too drunk now to even try.

I hear Klaus greet me like everything was normal and I open one eye annoyed at him.

He was gone for HOURS - it was only 20 minutes in reality -

I open the other eye as he begins chirping on about the landscape of his territory that already looks ransacked and burnt. Truly he was a delusional newborn vampire.

((Klaus....we need to talk. You cant just DO THAT over a bate'! Whatever where you thinking? Are you going to take over this town or get bloody run out of it? You have to be smarter then that or you will be just as dispised as coven in the end. You are all alone, you cant afford such mistakes. If you cant control your emotions, home is the last place you should be till you master your own inner demons.)) I give him very expressive eyes as I mind chastise him in silence.

((Unless you came here in some vendetta against your homeland?)) I ask surprised what his intentions where now.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Klaus:

Orion ruins the tour by proceeding to lecture me.

Bloody hell!

"If I wanted your advice on my lifestyle choices Orion, I would have asked for it."

Who does he think he is? He doesn't even know me and what he does know should scare him well enough to mind his own!

I clench my fists and storm forwards refusing to look at Orion eye balling me.

Mostly because it was kind of creepy...

"Besides, you are one to talk, as it was after all you who got us into that freak show mess with the circus carnies!"

I snap before stopping at my village - or more accurately what was left of it.

*Flashes to farmhouse in a panic.*

"Ester?! Meredith?!"

I flip over a fallen door and discover.. a body.

No...

I get down on my hands and knees and assess the corpse. 

It was Olaf.

I back up in shock.

Though I typically could care less of my deranged step-father's well being, there was something troublesome about the state of his body; the blast marks were.. unfamilar to me, not of a gypsy or bandit but.. something else.

Who else would do this? Our small village was... insignificant to say the least.

I snap out of my thoughts and search the remainder of the house.

"Ester!? Meredith!!!" 

No, no, no, no, no.

I run out the front door in a panic and look over at Orion disturbed.

"Have you seen anything like this before?"

I ask while running a hand through my hair and pacing around the dirt road trying to think where else our abuela and Meredith and would go. 

There weren't at the house which means there was still hope.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 9:59 pm

Orion / Joseph:
Klaus takes offence in my lecture, I tried. It was easier to scare the small servants with that tone. Klaus was just playing with fire, even back on the Neoplanet getting close to Sorin's brats was insane.
There was something admirable about his carelessness.

He takes off rather fast and his scent changes to...panic?
My eyes flash red as I give chase to him out of instinct more so then willing myself forward.

"You work fast." I said slowly to taste the air, realizing the man was dead before Klaus got here and the smokey aftershock of the weapon.
My nosebleed drips down as I tilt my head looking at the man. He didn't smell like Klaus...

I hold my nose trying to think, as sheltered as I was locked down in political siege we did have... alot to say about the two main forces of our galaxy we were stuck between... always at the mercy of.

My father's rage was always on Sorin for making our space completely off limits, threatening any planet or people that would interact at with us positively to keep us under siege. But Sorin's mortal enemy also... respected that by not interacting with us either. The overlord never would answer any hails my father sent. Offers to trade, alliances to help him. We have stolen quite a few of their ships though that got lost in passing through our space. Once my people got lucky and the human cargo was not experimented on yet. Alot of our latest servents were bred from that haul.

"The overlord..Boron he hates humans...honestly we were told he wiped you out thats why there is no food..er human blood around. I suppose hes not done yet." I stop myself realizing it sounds untasteful at the moment he seemed truly upset.

"Ah.. I mean...you.. do you know about his experiments?? The humans arent always...killed. Some get turned into a hybrid monster..its more of a conversion. We cant drink them....like that...and they obey only him.. senselessly ...they don't remember who they were before. They are monsters...but what's a monster to a monster..."

I realize he was calling out female names.

"They may have taken the females for breeding, they dont turn them..."
I stop myself from saying 'you have time..' It would be unlikely we could take down one of those large organic hive like ship crawling with monstrous orcs..

My thoughts drift and I don't notice the red bird from the circus had landed and already taken a bite out of the dead like a vulture.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 10:23 am

Klaus:

Orion mentions possible scenarios to what happened.

None of which served as any comfort.

I get on edge feeling more rushed for time than ever before.

"Fuck!"

A bird chooses this moment to feast on Olaf's remains.

I don't care, let it have him..

I pace around on the spot trying to think before I remember..

"The Ring"

I run off towards the ancestral ring knowing if there was an attack, that would have been where they fled too.

Once there, I find another body.. Esters.

I pale and kneel down beside her.

"Abuela?"

I push her over so that she was on her back. All the blood had rushed to her face. She was dead.

I feel breathless and start to tear up.

"You will live on."

I promise her before forcing myself up again and looking around the ancestral rin for another body.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 1:46 pm

Orion / Joseph:

Klaus leaves me with the bird to go to his ringed death trap.

".....bloody hell."
The bird hisses sensing the VASE left the scene. For the first time I realize the aura.

She thinks it can break her curse....I wonder if it can fix me?

Apart of me wanted to question her for more information, another part didn't want to go near her. I bite my wedding ring nervously and then flash back to Klaus. He probably shouldn't be left alone in this state.

He found another body. Since Klaus doesnt appear to be able to bring back his dead family. Really how powerful was the vase?

"Klaus..." I clear my throat and nervously look up REALLY hoping the bird didn't take a bite out of the female. I think he would not react well.

I watch him for a few feet away giving him his space.

*licks lips glancing at 'Abuela'*

"Awful really."

.....wasteful.. they didnt even eat them...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:27 pm

Klaus:

I search the perimeter but find no other bodies.

Either Meredith was taken, or she escaped.

I glance back over at Ester's body and noticed the chains around her wrists.

Unfortunately that did not answer any questions I had with respect to my sister's whereabouts.

I glance over at Orion and notice the bird again, this time truly studying it.

"Friend of yours?"

I hiss before getting down on my hands and knees and digging in the dirt.

"Suppose you don't have any tech that can assist me with determining the last address dialed on the Ring pad?"

I question while digging deeper and deeper, making a bloody mess of myself.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 2:50 pm

Orion / Joseph:

I tilt my head when Klaus doesn't eat her, it seemed natural. Animals would do the same to a love one. I suppose his humanness was just so alien to my own life experience.

'No!" I glare at the bird.

"I met her the same time you did, at the freakshow." I remind him. Not that he cares he was digging with his hands. I flinch finding that act more disgusting then eating a love one.

I get a flash of something. I think it was from the bird. Her masked man had my bloody hankie and wanted to warn someone about me. He sent it off in a message far away.

I knew who would come. *cold panic sets in as the bird watches me closely*
I try to tell myself no one found this place for all these years so... it was probably fine.

"Er... yes...I think I can...do that.."
I look over my utility belt and set out a few solar panels for my tech before starting with the ring.

"Uh so who is..left to rescue again?" I try to small talk rather tacky as I worked.
I peer at the results trying to guess where in the universe that was. I was more used to physical distance maps not these skippers.

"This is..intersting..I dont think the hybrids would go here..."

Could it be a survivor?

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 3:09 pm

Klaus:

I pull Ester into the hole, say a quiet prayer and proceed to bury her.

She deserved more but unfortunately we needed to hurry if we were going to find Meredith.

"My sister."

I respond, trying to wipe myself of dirt.

The bird annoys me and I throw a handful of dirt at it to get it to leave.

Whatever or whoever it was it was eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 8:43 pm

Orion / Joseph:

I dial the stupid ring morbidly numb feeling my time was short now. The Fox hunter had my blood. Its all over. Klaus will be fine, he is a nobody. Truely if he came from this place.....

"Look I do not think you understand the gravity of the situation, your people are near extinction, this planet was probably one of the last where your kind dwelled. Do you understand? I dont think you do if you dont know our lord and master overlord and what he has been doing for years to your kind..if she lived another day or two as a human..she..."

(Fantine): "YOU BOYS NEED TO SHUT UP!"

My lecture is cut short as I nearly fall over at the sight of a naked redhead. I realize by the feathers around her, it was the bird.

(Fantine): "Finely sunset is here..." She was doing something with er hands and I cant move to run into the ring.

Paralyzed?

"Ah witch - witch.."

I say between my teeth trying to bolt but I was stuck. The ring goes dark. Everything is dark, my night vison useless.

*panicking and nose bleeding*

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 9:41 pm

Klaus:

Orion tries to get "real" with me like I hadn't already a clue.

His timing could not have been any worse.

My emotions already at their peek I hyperextend my jaw ready to lung at him but am distracted from doing so by a female intruder.

Was that the bird?

A witch!

The gate closes on us and we are left in the dark.

Bloody hell!
Back to top Go down
Ephraim

Ephraim

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 10:34 pm

Ephriam:

Alas again I am a bat...

The performers are all out of sorts and up to their own devices so Fantine hasn't been back to lay down the law with them.

I chirped annoyed and flew after her in a whoosh.

((Fantine how dare you interfere!)) I shriek disgusted she went back to her old ways so easily. Surly its just being around a Xern. It just does things to you. Terrible things...
I huffed and fluttered near by feeling again how much younger she was then me. I didn't have the patience nor did I care about breaking the curse.

(Fantine): "Effy shut up. Its not fair..." She flicks me away and I land on the blonde one's fair head.

*sniff sniff thoughtfully*

(Fantine): "Now you little twit, I think you know how to break a curse! Don't you??"

(((Shes a Casadine, Luceille Casadine is her mother, surly you know another gyspsy family a little more..powerful then them perhaps that could undue this?..)) I try to help him out a tad.

I don't think the Casadines were very functional after all half of them were turned into hawks or snakes at this point...

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:06 pm

Klaus:

I stay still.

Of my own free accord I am still not certain.

The woman asks for assistance with regards to a curse.

I blink back at her surprised at how vulnerable her intentions were.

Not that she still didn’t make me uncomfortable.

I hate hags…

“I do not, if I did I would break my own curse.”

I hiss not wanting to bring up Helga.

If I do, they will want me to take them to her and I would rather die.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 11:36 pm

Orion:

What a terrible world it is out here, everything is in rubble and there is out of control magic. It sounded like how things wore before long long ago... how could it be so uncivilized.
How dare anyone in charge of this vile place lock us out of it and starve us.

They let all these lunatics loose...
Klaus lies to them and gets kicked where it hurts.

"I..I.. c...can break it." I cut in quickly before she threatens him lower much to the horror of her companion.

"Take me to your mother... why get someone else to do it, she can undo it."

(Fantine): "Seriously..."

"Just let him go..he really doesn't have anything to do with it." I don't look at Klaus embarrassed and close my eyes.

(Ephriam): ((You just want to hide behind the gypsies when the hunter comes for you..))

"Maybe?" I nervously laugh.

(Fantine): "Ok he can go if he truthfully tells us whats in the vase. If he lies again we're all going together."

She challenges him with baby talk and pinches his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 12:16 am

Klaus:

Ow..

I would double over but I can't move.

Orion comes to my aid.

Ugh, I didn't have time for this!

The hag toys with me further wanting to know what was in my urn.

"What do you think!"

I snap back at her.

She knows what's in it.

I feel myself ready to blow up but remind myself of my purpose here.

Bloody hell this was hard!

"Mother dearest now can I go please?"

I hiss.

Whatever arrangement Orion made with these creatures was none of my concern. I had no idea what they were on about anyways.

Then again, me leaving Orion alone like this was rather cold, even for me.

"Orion can't you give these things directions or is this what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 6:41 pm

Orion:

Klaus says the vase is his mother and the redhaired women just stares at him.

I keep my eyes shut as if this would all go away.

"I don't know where she is... I just figure... don't these degenerates like demons. Dark Lord followers. Why wouldn't they listen to a Xern...If I tell her to free you surly she would."

(Fantine): "For a Xern your underwhelming....all this carnage here and it wasn't you. What makes you so special to live up to the others."

Nothing I suppose, nothing.

"Want to try my blood? Surely it has magical properties... "

(Ephriam): "If you EVER think of it, we are getting a divorce!!" He squeaks at her before she replies. I had the feeling if he was a man and not a bat at that moment he would have hit her even.

Poor Klaus really needed to go, so I had a new idea. I was hoping to trade my wedding ring to the Casanine mother women for this favor. because it had Cassadine on it. Auntie Ral gave me it.

I almost remember her words about what it does...

But if this younger one is THIS difficult... goodness the mother must be ten times worst in a camp full of the like.

"You know your right. Im just a Xern basterd... Klaus is all the one with power. So Klaus just stop fooling around and let them rub the genie lamp, then they can wish it away."
I look at him trying not to laugh.

((Go with it and this is over in 5 minutes))
I gesture for her to let us have more movement and its down to our feet.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 6:51 pm

Klaus:

I scowl and hold up the "genie" lamp.

I'm surrounded by idiots.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sharpton

Joseph Sharpton

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 7:04 pm

Jospeh:

*secretly enjoying Klaus's discomfort. If his whole family didn't just get wiped out I would gladly go to this gypsy camp just to see him snap..hopefuly at me.. but alas.... 'rescue mission'

(Ephriam): "This is stupid...hes blonde.." The old bat grumbles but touches it at the urging of the women.

As they are distracted I drop the ring onto the bat and he poofs back...naked. Before I can see his face unmasked the redhead's crazy hair covers it in a hug.

"Your Amazing!" I beam at Klaus. She was no longer holding us with the spell either so distracted...

Auntie gave it to me to repeal curses and hexes because I was so sick, she believed someone out here hated me enough to keep at it, but all these years it never helped block anything. At least It should work on this minor curse, it didnt seem major just some family swabble My theory was correct.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Sulez

Klaus Sulez

Character Sheet
Power Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 8:11 pm

Klaus:

*I blink back somewhat surprised at what happened.*

I don't know what Orion did but it worked.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

I hiss and shove the urn into my pouch and take off into the trees with Orion right behind me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise    [2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise  Empty

Back to top Go down

[2247] Klaus's Birthday Surprise
Page 1 of 1